Are you a motivated, detail-oriented person that enjoys helping people and pets? We have an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Service Representative in Sulphur Springs, Texas.
We've been in business for over 12 years, and offer a friendly and comfortable atmosphere and excellent benefits:
* Health insurance
* 18 days paid-time-off per year (combined sick leave/vacation)
* 6 paid holidays per year
* Employee Assistance Program: 24x7 nurse consultation, legal counseling, financial counseling, community resources, and lots more!
* Online courses for continuing education
* No waiting period for any of our benefits!
A successful candidate will have:
* A minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
* Experience providing customer service (phone and email).
* Moderate computer skills.
* Ability and desire to learn.
* Proven ability to work as a team player.
We take a high-tech, yet old-fashioned approach to customer service: we have state-of-the-art software and equipment that allow us to provide top-notch service to our customers. The positive feedback that we continually receive from our customers, regarding both our products and our service, is fun!
An interest in pets and pet nutrition is a plus! Please send your resume, compensation requirements, and typing speed. We look forward to hearing from you!